Listed below is information on current, open bids or requests for proposals. Vendors who wish to respond to the Village’s requests for bids or proposals should examine the bid notice. If no documents are posted, contact the Village Hall at 708-301-0632 for more information on that particular bid.
We recommend that any vendor who chooses to download bid documents here check back to the site regularly. If any further notice or bid addendum is released, they will be posted on this web page. Addendum (if issued) must be recognized in the bid response in order for the Village to accept a vendor’s bid.
The Village of Homer Glen is accepting bids for lawn mowing and maintenance of landscape areas within the 159th Street right-of-way, from Will-Cook Road to Gougar Road. Sealed bids will be received at the address listed below until June 23, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. Bids will be publicly opened and read aloud on June 23, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. at the Homer Glen Village Hall. Bids not physically received by the due date will be returned, unopened to the firm. Emailed or faxed bids will not be accepted.
Bids should be addressed to:
Village of Homer Glen
Re: (vendor name)
Proposal for Lawn Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Within the 159th Street Right-of-Way,
from Will-Cook Road to Gougar Road
Attention: Michael Salamowicz, Development Services Director
14240 W. 151st Street
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- 159th Street Landscape Maintenance RFP
- 159th Street Mowing Limits Exhibit
- 159th Street Landscape Plan
- Questions and Answers
The Village of Homer Glen is seeking sealed bids from anyone interested in purchasing the property commonly known as 15304 Bell Road in the Village of Homer Glen, Illinois 60491
- Bids will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on April 10, 2020.
- All bids must be submitted to Homer Glen at c/o Village Administrator, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491 in a sealed envelope clearly marked "15304 Bell Road Bid."
- Potential bidders may pick-up "Due Diligence" packets from Homer Glen’s Village Hall, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
- The cost of the Due Diligence Packet is $100.00 and is not refundable.
All questions regarding the Due Diligence Packet, the Agreement or other relevant matters will only be accepted in writing via email to Village Attorney, Jean Kenol (JKenol@msclawfirm.com). All inquiries, together with the responses provided, will be provided to all who have purchased Due Diligence Packets. Bid Notice