Listed below is information on current, open bids or requests for proposals. Vendors who wish to respond to the Village's requests for bids or proposals should examine the bid notice. If no documents are posted, contact the Village Hall at 708-301-0632 for more information on that particular bid.
We recommend that any vendor who chooses to download bid documents here check back to the site regularly. If any further notice or bid addendum is released, they will be posted on this web page. Addendum (if issued) must be recognized in the bid response in order for the Village to accept a vendor's bid.
The Village of Homer Glen is seeking sealed bids from anyone interested in purchasing the property commonly known as 15304 Bell Road in the Village of Homer Glen, Illinois 60491
- Bids will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on September 24, 2019.
- All bids must be submitted to Homer Glen at c/o Village Manager, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
- Potential bidders may pick-up "Due Diligence" packets from Homer Glen's Village Hall, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
- The cost of the Due Diligence Packet is $100.00 and is not refundable.
All questions regarding the Due Diligence Packet, the Agreement or other relevant matters will only be accepted in writing via email to Village Attorney, Jean Kenol (JKenol@msclawfirm.com). All inquiries, together with the responses provided, will be provided to all who have purchased Due Diligence Packets. Bid Notice
- The following is a tentative schedule for selecting a firm:
- Deadline for questions is January 25, 2019.
- Village responses to questions to be posted on February 1, 2019.
- Village Responses to Questions (PDF)
- Proposal due date is 4:00 p.m. on February 15, 2019.
- Evaluation of proposals will begin on March 1, 2019.
- Finalists will be interviewed between March 11 and March 15, 2019.
- The successful candidate will be notified by April 12, 2019.