We Want Your Suggestions!
Homer Glen village staff would like to encourage residents to make suggestions regarding the use of revenue funds generated from the Village municipal waste hauling recycling service. The contract with Nu-Way
provides for a revenue split with the Village for this service.
Some of the areas earmarked for these funds include:
- Environmental plantings as demonstration projects for detention purposes or
- Prairie reclamation or wetland restoration projects
- An educational sustainability seminar
- Street lighting retrofit program that provides for lower light levels to
reduce light pollution
- A rain barrel purchase program
We encourage residents to continue recycling and to send in your suggestions
for new programs the Village may adopt with the funds available. Thanks for
your continued community interest.
Fax or Mail Your Suggestions
Print Recycle Revenue Suggestion Form
Village of Homer Glen
14933 S. Founders Crossing
Homer Glen, IL 60491
Fax: (708) 301-8407