The Unrivaled Business Appeal of Homer Glen
The Unrivaled Business Appeal of Homer Glen Just a short distance from Chicago lies an upscale suburban gem. Committed to retaining its character, the Village of Homer Glen has created a strategically inspired commercial development plan. This plan allows the Village to embrace unprecedented growth while preserving the resources that have made it so attractive. Homer Glen is simply the place that businesses want to be! Where is Homer Glen, Illinois?
Where is Homer Glen, Illinois?
- Located in northeastern Will County, Illinois.
- 25 miles southwest of downtown Chicago.
- Conveniently located near all major Chicagoland airports and major expressways including two (2) access points at I-355/Veteran's Memorial Tollway.
What Does Homer Glen Offer?
- No municipal property tax.
- Lowest retail sales tax rate (8.00%) in the area.
- Prime commercial corridors available.
What is Fueling Homer Glen's Growth?
- I-355 / Veterans Memorial Tollway.
- Convenient access to massive Will County Intermodal Transportation Facility.
- Easy access to developed commuter rail system.
- Strong public school system, upscale housing and neighborhoods.
- Corporate aircraft accommodations just minutes away.
Who Lives in Homer Glen? (2010 Census)
- The average family household income is over $97,013.
- The median owner-occupied housing value is over $350,000.
- The median age is 37.9 years old.
- More than 1/3 of population over the age of 25 has a college degree.
- The total population: 24,220.
- Total households: 7,698.
- Average household size: 3.33.