The Unrivaled Business Appeal of Homer Glen
Just a commutable trip from Chicago lies an upscale suburban gem located in one of the country's fastest growing counties. Committed to retaining its character, Homer Glen has created a strategically inspired commercial development plan. This plan allows the Village to embrace unprecedented growth while preserving the resources that have made it so attractive. It's simply the place businesses want to be.
Where is Homer Glen, Illinois?
- Located in northeastern Will County, Illinois
- 25 miles southwest of downtown Chicago
- Conveniently located to all major Chicagoland airports and major expressways
- Will County is one of the top ten fastest growing counties in the United States
- Will County is expected to become the second most populated county in Illinois by 2030
- Homer Glen is the fourth largest municipality in Will County
What is Fueling Homer Glen's Growth?
- I-355 / Veterans Memorial Tollway with two interchanges (143rd Street and 159th Street)
- Strong public school system, upscale housing and neighborhoods
- Convenient access to massive Will County Intermodal Transportation Facility
- Easy access to developed commuter rail system
- Corporate aircraft accommodations just minutes away
What Does Homer Glen Offer?
- Prime commercial corridors available (Click here)
- Lake Michigan water, municipal sewer
- No municipal property tax
- Lowest retail sales tax rate in Chicago's southwest suburbs at 8.00%
Who Lives in Homer Glen? (2010 Census)
|Median Household Income:||$99,735|
|Median Owner-Occupied Housing Value:||$347,000|
|Population, 2012 Estimate:||24,363|
|Bachelor's Degree or Higher, Ages 25+:||37.1%|