The Village of Homer Glen adopted a new Comprehensive Plan in March 2005. Please note that the Plan was amended on June 12, 2007.
You can download the entire Comprehensive Plan Report and various individual maps from the links below. The amendment is included in the downloads. The maps, which are the original adopted versions, are very large and may take some time to download. You will need Adobe Reader software (available free from Adobe) to open the documents.
A bound copy of the Comprehensive Plan Report, which includes 11" x 17" color maps, is available for viewing at Village Hall and also at the Library. The report can be purchased for $15.00 each (cash or check only).
Contact Village Hall to find out if larger or amended maps are available.
OR07-030 Residential Conservation Overlay District
Amendment Removing Exemption for Land Along Bell Road or 159th Street
June 12, 2007
- Comprehensive Plan Report (Text Only 358KB)
- Cover (3MB)
- Map 1: Community Setting (2MB)
- Map 2: Existing Land Use (5MB)
- Map 3: Land-Use Plan (6MB)
- Map 4: Agricultural Lands (5MB)
- Map 5: Parks, Open Space and Environmental Plan (2MB)
- Map 6: Community Facilities Plan (1MB)
- Map 7: Public Utilities (1MB)
- Map 8: Transportation Plan (1MB)
- Map 9: Historical & Cultural Resources (2MB)