Listed below is information on current, open bids or requests for proposals. Vendors who wish to respond to the Village's requests for bids or proposals should examine the bid notice. If no documents are posted, contact the Village Hall at 708-301-0632 for more information on that particular bid.
We recommend that any vendor who chooses to download bid documents here check back to the site regularly. If any further notice or bid addendum is released, they will be posted on this web page. Addendum (if issued) must be recognized in the bid response in order for the Village to accept a vendor's bid.
The Village of Homer Glen is seeking Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) for the development of a branding plan based on the existing brand logo to unify community branding and marketing, including economic development marketing. Qualified firms with proven expertise in branding, community marketing strategy and wayfinding, with a preference to firms that are based in Illinois, are invited to respond. The existing uses of the Village logo and branding are available in the PDF above for your reference.
- Deadline for submitting questions is December 6, 2019. Answers to Submitted Questions (PDF)
- Submittal Deadline 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2019.
- Interviews with Selected Finalists between January 13-17, 2020.
- Selection Committee makes recommendation by Friday, January 24, 2020.
- Village Board authorizes Contract at first Board Meeting in February 2020.
All questions must be submitted in writing to Economic Development Director Janie Patch (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 4:30 p.m.
Janie Patch, Village of Homer Glen, 14240 W. 151st Street. Homer Glen, IL 60491.
The Village of Homer Glen is seeking sealed bids from anyone interested in purchasing the property commonly known as 15304 Bell Road in the Village of Homer Glen, Illinois 60491
- Bids will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on September 24, 2019.
- All bids must be submitted to Homer Glen at c/o Village Manager, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
- Potential bidders may pick-up "Due Diligence" packets from Homer Glen's Village Hall, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
- The cost of the Due Diligence Packet is $100.00 and is not refundable.
All questions regarding the Due Diligence Packet, the Agreement or other relevant matters will only be accepted in writing via email to Village Attorney, Jean Kenol (JKenol@msclawfirm.com). All inquiries, together with the responses provided, will be provided to all who have purchased Due Diligence Packets. Bid Notice