Listed below is information on current, open bids or requests for proposals. Vendors who wish to respond to the Village’s requests for bids or proposals should examine the bid notice. If no documents are posted, contact the Village Hall at 708-301-0632 for more information on that particular bid.
We recommend that any vendor who chooses to download bid documents here check back to the site regularly. If any further notice or bid addendum is released, they will be posted on this web page. Addendum (if issued) must be recognized in the bid response in order for the Village to accept a vendor’s bid.
Advertisement for Bids: Heritage Park Cul-de-sac and Sled Hill Project
The Village of Homer Glen is seeking qualified contractors to submit bids for the next phase of Heritage Park construction.
- Sealed bids will be received by the Village of Homer Glen on March 31, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Bids will be opened at the Village of Homer Glen Village Hall, 14240 W 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
- Non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held on March 23, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- Anticipated Construction Timeline: May 3, 2021- October 1, 2021
- Bidding documents are on file and may be obtained upon receipt of deposit in the amount of $100 for 1 set of the bidding documents consisting of 2 sets of plans, 2 Project Manuals, 1 Compact Disc containing PDF files of drawings and project manual, and 1 set of bid forms from: Gill Reprographics, Inc. (GRI), 17W715 Butterfield Road, Suite B, Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181, (630) 652-0800, www.gillrepro.com. If only digital files of bidding documents are requested, a one time non-refundable fee of $15.00 (payable to Gill Reprographics, Inc.) can be paid. Login information to download digital files will be provided by Gill Reprographics, Inc.
- The Architect for the above referenced project is Tria Architecture, Inc., (630) 455-4500.
Request for Proposals for Park Fertilization Services- March 12, 2021
The Village of Homer Glen is seeking qualified firms to provide park fertilization services at six (6) neighborhood parks. The Village is requesting four (4) seasonal-appropriate applications. Details are included in the RFP Document.
- RFP Advertised March 12, 2021
- RFP Questions due to Facilities Manager John Robinson email@example.com by March 24, 2021.
- Answers to Questions will be posted on the Village website by March 26, 2021.
- Proposals must be received by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday March 31, 2021.
- Hard copies of proposals must be received by the Village. Copies can be mailed or dropped off at Village Hall, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, IL 60491.
Recently Closed Bids
- Homer Glen Gateway Sign Design (PDF)
- Heritage Park- Active Core Swings
- Glenview Walk Park
- Lawn Mowing and Maintenance of Landscape Areas within 159th Street Right-Of-Way from Will-Cook Rd. to Gougar Rd.(PDF)
- 159th Street Landscape Maintenance RFP (Updated 7/27/20)
- 159th Street Mowing Limits Exhibit
- 159th Street Landscape Plan