Listed below is information on current, open bids or requests for proposals. Vendors who wish to respond to the Village’s requests for bids or proposals should examine the bid notice. If no documents are posted, contact the Village Hall at 708-301-0632 for more information on that particular bid.
We recommend that any vendor who chooses to download bid documents here check back to the site regularly. If any further notice or bid addendum is released, they will be posted on this web page. An addendum (if issued) must be recognized in the bid response for the Village to accept a vendor’s bid.
Recently Closed Bids
- RFP - Heritage Park Parking Lot Improvements
- RFP - Seeking Professional Engineering Services for The Village of Homer Glen AS-NEEDED Civil Engineering Services.
- RFP - Design, Furnish and Construct the Proposed Veterans Memorial in Heritage Park
- RFP- Seeking Professional Land Planner Services for Town Center Planning
- RFP - Village Hall Aluminum Soffit, Fascia & Gutter Installation (RFP Notice / FAQs)
- RFP - Public Parkway Tree Planting, 2022 Fall Program (RFP Notice / Specs Sheet)
- RFP to Design, Procure and Install All-Inclusive Playground Equipment at Heritage Park Active Core
- Heritage Park Cul-de-sac and Sled Hill Project
- Park Fertilization Services
- Village Hall Roof Replacement
- Homer Glen Gateway Sign Design (PDF)
- Heritage Park- Active Core Swings /DocumentCenter/View/4342/Bid-Glenview-Walk-Park
- Glenview Walk Park
- Lawn Mowing and Maintenance of Landscape Areas within 159th Street Right-Of-Way from Will-Cook Rd. to Gougar Rd. (PDF) /DocumentCenter/View/4609/159th-Street-Lawn-Mowing--Maint--Questions-and-Answers-73120
- Q&A document for 159th Street R.O.W. Maintenance RFP
- 159th Street Landscape Maintenance RFP (Updated 7/27/20) /DocumentCenter/View/4330/159th-Street-Mowing-Limits-Exhibit /DocumentCenter/View/4330/159th-Street-Mowing-Limits-Exhibit
- 159th Street Mowing Limits Exhibit
- 159th Street Landscape Plan