Drop by for a free, spooktacular afternoon of trick-or-treating in our safe, family-friendly environment. Wear your costumes and meander our decorated, candy-filled vehicle trunks.
If you want to be a trunk participant, click on the link below to register. Residents do not have to decorate a trunk. Residents are welcome to just come and walk through the parking lot and trick-or-treat at the trunks. This is a FREE event, open to all.
Guidelines For Participating As A Trunk
- Participating vehicles should arrive at Village Hall for check-in no later than 2:15 p.m. Please come to the west side parking area.
- All participating trunks must be decorated and staffed by 3:00 p.m. Vehicles arriving after 3:00 p.m. will not be allowed to participate for safety reasons. Trunk-or-treating begins at 3:00 p.m. To ensure safety, participating vehicles must remain parked until the event ends, and the participants have vacated the area (by approximately 5:30 p.m.).
- Family name, e-mail address, and phone number are required for participating vehicles.
- Electricity will not be available for decorating your vehicle. Bathrooms will be available inside Village Hall. There will also be latrines open at the Active Core area.
- Participating vehicles must be prepared to provide store-bought wrapped candy or small toys/trinkets for children. Plan on enough for 2,000 children.
- No homemade food items allowed!
- Trunk or Treat is an alcohol-free event.