Election & Voting
- For information, including sample ballots and poll locations, please visit the Will County Clerk’s Website.
April 6, 2021 Municipal Election
- Elections for Homer Glen Village officials are Non-Partisan with no party affiliations.
- Village Elections take place in the Spring of 2021.
- Positions up for election in 2021 : four (4) Trustee positions. One (1) Two Year Term & Three (3) Four Year Term
- Candidates may begin circulating petitions on September 22, 2020.
- Petitions may be filed with the Village Clerk.
- For more information, feel free to contact the Village Clerk. Additional candidate information and forms can be found on the State Board of Elections website as well as the Will County Clerk’s website
Public Notice April 6, 2021 Consolidated General Election
NOTICE is hereby given that the first day to file a petition with the Village Clerk of Homer Glen for the April 6, 2021 Consolidated General Election is Monday, November 16, 2020. The filing period runs through Friday, November 20, 2020 and Monday, November 23, 2020. The Village of Homer Glen located at 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen, Illinois will be open during regular business hours from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.(5:00 p.m. on November 23, 2020) and we will be accepting nomination papers for the following offices:
Trustee - Two year term
Trustee - Four year term
Trustee - Four year term
Trustee – Four year term
For more information regarding obtaining a petition for candidacy, please contact the Will County Clerk's Office at (815)-740-4615 or consult the 2021 Candidate Guide for the Consolidated Election which can be found on the Illinois State Board of Elections website, at www.elections.il.gov. Please note the Will County Clerk’s Office will not be able to provide advice or direction on how to circulate petitions or submit them.
- Voter registration is open throughout the year except during the 27 days preceding an election.
- Registration reopens the 2nd day following an election.
- Voter registration can be completed online
- Mail in forms for voter registration application may downloaded at the Will County Clerk’s voter registration webpage.
Residents of Homer Glen may register at:
- Village Hall
14240 W. 151st Street
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- You can register to vote at the Will County Clerk’s office and vote the same day up through the end of early voting.
Office of the Will County Clerk
302 North Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60432