Election & Voting
April 2, 2019 Consolidated ElectionEarly Voting
- Available at the Homer Township Offices at 14350 W. 151st Street
- March 18, 2019 to March 29, 2019
- Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Regular Polling Places - 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- For more information, including sample ballots and poll locations, please visit the Will County Clerk's Website at www.thewillcountyclerk.com .
- Elections for Homer Glen Village officials are Non-Partisan with no party affiliations.
- Village Elections take place in the Spring of 2019.
- Positions up for election in 2019 : Mayor (Village President), Village Clerk, and three (3) Trustee positions.
- Candidates may begin circulating petitions on August 28, 2018.
- Petitions may be filed with the Village Clerk beginning on November 19, 2018 at 8:30 am. The last day to file petitions is on November 26, 2018 ending at 5:00 pm.
- For more information, feel free to contact the Village Clerk. Additional candidate information and forms can be found on the State Board of Elections website www.elections.il.gov as well as the Will County Clerk's website www.thewillcountyclerk.com
- Voter registration is open throughout the year except during the 27 days preceding an election.
- Registration reopens the 2nd day following an election.
- Voter registration can be completed online at https://ova.elections.il.gov/
- Mail in forms for voter registration application may downloaded at the Will County Clerk's voter registration webpage.
Locations Residents of Homer Glen may register at:
- Village Hall
14240 W. 151st Street
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- You can register to vote at the Will County Clerk's office and vote the same day up through the end of early voting.
Office of the Will County Clerk
302 North Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60432