Parks & Recreation Committee
- 6:30 p.m.
- 3rd Monday of each month
Note: Please check meeting calendars and agendas to confirm date, time and location of meetings.
Meetings are open to the public. Some meetings may include time for public comment and will be noted as such on the agenda. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed with the required notice given.
- Assist with and recommend Grant Applications for Park & Recreation Facilities
- Explore and recommend trail expansion, planning, mapping, and use parameters.
- Recommend the Naming of Public Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Review and Recommend additional Recreational Opportunities & Special Events
- Identify and recommend methods for defining, acquiring and preserving potential Recreation and Open Space Parcels
- Identify and recommend Park Uses Standard Operating Procedures
- Review and recommend Amendments to the Park and Recreation Master Plan
- Recommend Establishment and/or Amendments to Heroes Trail Master Plan
- Recommend Playground Equipment and Play Features for Neighborhood Parks or Replacement of Playground Equipment in Neighborhood Parks
- Recommend Policy Adoption or Changes to Policy for Private Special Events held on Public Property
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. As required by the State of Illinois Open Meetings Act, agendas and notices are posted on this website and at Village Hall no later than 48 hours before a meeting. Meetings are open to the public. Some meetings may include time for public comment and will be noted as such on the agenda. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed with the required notice given.
- Trustee Rose Reynders, Co-Chair
- Amy Blank
- Dale Janssen
- Dan Kenney
- Bob Kman
- Russell Knaack
- Marty Pavlik
- Ashley Kocolowski, Staff Liaison