Area and Height Allowance
- Total copy (area) of a sign shall not exceed eight (8) square feet in Agricultural and Residential Zoning Districts.
- Total copy (area) of a sign shall not exceed twenty-five (25) square feet in the Government Buildings and Public Schools Zoning District
- No such sign shall exceed four feet in height above grade.
- The number of yard signs typically allowed by code may be increased equal to the number of candidate positions and proposed referendums that appear in an upcoming election.
- Such temporary signs shall be removed seven days following an election.
- No sign or sign structure, unless exempted, shall be attached to a tree, telephone pole or other utility pole or structure.
- No sign shall be affixed to or painted on parkway trees, utility poles, streetlights, or traffic signals.
- No sign shall be erected or located in a public right-of-way except as established and authorized by the public entity having jurisdiction over the right-of-way.
- In addition to all other requirements elsewhere in this article, all temporary signs of any type shall be a minimum of five feet from the nearest property line.